Thursday was the last day of our 2022 annual conference. Here are some of the highlights:
- Our new location, Camp Copass in Denton, TX, was a big hit.
- Evening activities, including campfires, bowling, board games, miniature golf, frisbee golf, and crafts, were a lot of fun.
- VBS for over 20 children ages 4 to 15 was a terrific addition.
- The theme, last days’ judgments, proved to be very edifying.
- Our attendance was the best in 16 years, with over 200 adults and over 20 children.
- Most conferees took advantage of and enjoyed the onsite meals in the dining hall. It was just a 100 yard walk from the Talley Center where we met.
- There were more opportunities than ever before to get to know each other because of the lounge areas in the Talley Center, the dining hall, the campfires, and the various activities.
- The messages were outstanding. There were messages on the Judgment Seat of Christ (the Bema), the Great White Throne Judgment, the fact that there will be no final judgment for believers, and the truth that God is just in all His judgments.
- We had many more young adults in their teens and twenties attend this year than in the past.
Most of the messages are on the GES YouTube channel right now, including all of the plenary messages and many of the parallel sessions. My thanks to Don Reiher and Danny Webster for all the work they did and are doing. There were lots of problems, including sound issues and the internet going down. As a result, Don will be cleaning up some of the videos during the next few weeks. They can be viewed now, but there are two or three where the audio and video are not yet linked up properly so that it looks like a dubbed foreign film. Click here to view the conference videos.
Make plans to attend next year. If the Rapture occurs, we will hold the conference in the clouds. Otherwise, we hope to see you next May 22-25, again at Camp Copass in Denton, TX.