- Where do you expect to spend eternity? Heaven? Hell?
- What do you need to do to be saved? Have faith? Repent?
- Who are lost people? What does it mean to perish?
- What is everlasting life? Can it be forfeited?
- Do you fear final judgment?
- What is the gospel? And what is “the truth of the gospel”?
- Do you believe you must earn God’s grace?
Words are the building blocks of ideas. Without words, we could not communicate accurately. We’d be reduced to pointing and gestures. While all the words in the Bible are important for us to understand, some stand out as being especially important. The ten words discussed in this book are foundational to our eternal destinies and our eternal well-being.
Click to read a sample chapter.
Our ebook, “Salvation From What? — A Biblical Study” by Robert N. Wilkin, is an excerpt from this full-length book. You can download the ebook for free.