To Submit a Job Opening
To post an opening, e-mail us a full description of the position. Please let us know when the position is filled so we can remove your listing.
Shreveport Bible Church
- Preaches the inspired Word of God, clearly, relevantly, and with enthusiasm. The candidate must demonstrate consistent, creative excellence in presenting God’s Word in a manner that allows people to apply it to their everyday lives.
- Committed to teaching the Free Grace Message.
- Visionary leader with ability to think “outside the box.” Responsible, along with the elders, for setting the vision, strategy and direction of the church.
- Oversee and participates in pastoral care such as weddings, funerals, counseling and visitation.
- Coordinates worship services with Worship Team Leader
Oak Hills Church
Oak Hills Church is looking to fill the position of Christian Education director. We are a small but
growing church in what is now one of the fastest growing areas in Texas (Argyle and
surrounding communities). We move into our new building (debt-free) this November,
complete with a children’s area that is prepared for the growth that is coming. We partner with
The Nest, a Christian pre-school that meets in our facility, and they are experiencing rapid
The start-up pay is $10,000. Most of the work takes place on Sunday mornings. There is a
budget to hire workers for the nursery.
We are looking for a couple, preferably with kids, who love children and their parents. Christian
education is helpful, but not mandatory.
Contact: Mark Piland
Contact Phone/Email: 817-228-3151; email@example.com
Church Website: oakhillsfreechurch.com
Grace Community Bible Church
Grace is seeking either a Youth Pastor or an Associate Pastor who could skillfully handle the youth ministry but be expected to probably phase out into a purely associate role in time. This is because we see a likely need for an A.P. in a few years. The main responsibilities for this position would require the following:
Leading a Wednesday night youth meeting (Jr. High / High School)
Leading a Sunday morning Bible class for youth (note: volunteers help with teaching duties for Wednesday and Sunday mornings so only one teaching prep. per week)
Organizing youth events (including retreats, DNOW, and a week-long summer youth project at City Church in Amarillo)
Opportunities to preach would be provided if the individual hired was able to do so–especially if hired as an AP
Building relationships with the students in order to help them grow in their faith.
Qualifications and skills required:
We are seeking a spiritually mature individual who has a good amount of experience working with youth. We are also looking for someone with either a Bible College or preferably a Seminary degree. Our preference is for a man who is married (one time) or is single and soon to be married.
The skills and strengths needed would vary somewhat, depending if the person is interested in being a YP or being an AP till we later hired a YP. However, either way we would want someone who has good abilities in teaching (preaching would be a bonus) and has organizational / administrative skills, as these two areas are a struggle for our current YP (which he realizes and is one of the reasons, with our blessing, that he is seeking another job). Abilities with Praise and Worship are a plus because the youth have a nice stage and equipment, and we have several musically inclined youth. We really want someone who has a good work ethic, is able to work well with others, and able to handle constructive criticism.
Contact: David Hodges
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Church website: https://www.insidegrace.org
Circle Community Church
Circle Community Church is prayerfully seeking their next senior pastor to join a dedicated body of believers. They desire a leader who loves scripture and is a prayerful, enthusiastic, authentic, discerning, gospel-centered, mature disciple of Christ, who is dedicated to shepherding the flock of God. The senior pastor must see himself as one who will model the life of Christ-likeness; who will lead, feed, and care for the flock.
Primary Role: Casting a vision based on Circle’s mission statement; leading well through teaching, mentoring, and developing disciples of Christ.
Desired Qualifications: Well-organized, self-controlled, good communication and administrative skills, discipleship-minded, bridge builder between people or processes.
Other Skills and Abilities: Creative, encouraging, relational, caring, hospitable, sensitivity to cultural diversity, balance between churched and un-churched.
Contact: John Welsh
Contact email: email@example.com
Church website: www.circlechurch.org
Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Adult Ministries
Open Door Bible Church
Port Washington, WI
Adult Discipleship (50%)
- Oversee and develop Adult Bible Fellowships (our core adult ministry)
- Discipleship – Help develop our strategy to disciple, involve in ministry and train leaders
- Adult Studies/Small group studies – Oversee existing and develop future studies
- Teaching ministry (weeknights etc.) – Provide periodic studies and training
- Men’s ministries – Oversee and develop
- Public Ministry – Occasional preaching/weddings/funerals/baptisms/Lord’s Supper etc.
Shepherding and Assimilation (35%)
- Support, disciple and counsel adults in coordination with other pastoral staff
- Make a priority to meet, make visits and assimilate new people
- Track assimilation of new people, oversee attendance records and church directory
- Oversee the greeters, Welcome Center personnel and ushers
Evangelism and community (15%)
- Pursue ways to train and encourage our people in evangelism
- Seek to connect Open Door to the community to reach and serve for the sake of the gospel
- A growing personal relationship with Christ
- Grace – Grace-oriented acceptance of others – patient, personable, comfortable socially
- Truth – A deep commitment to the authority and application of scripture
- Healthy family relationships
- Strong work ethic – taking initiative, dependable and timely
- A love for people and the church evidenced by past experiences and loyalty to fellow leaders
- A passion for evangelism and adult discipleship as evidenced by previous effectiveness
- Team oriented and a team builder – An appreciation for consensus, not power
- Able to plan, manage, train and delegate programs, projects and events
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Agreement with the doctrine and constitution of Open Door Bible Church and compatibility with the core values, positions, direction, philosophy and policies of ODBC
- Education of a bachelor’s degree and preferably more in ministry and/or biblical studies
- Experience working in church ministry leadership – preferably 10 years or more on staff
Contact: Sid Litke
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone: (262) 284-0711
Vice President of Mobilization, Full Time
East West Ministries
The VP of Mobilization is responsible for leading the mobilization strategy for East-West Ministries. This includes the oversight of mobilizing prayer partners, church partners, long term, mid-term missionaries and short term mission trips to meet the goals of East-West. The VP of Mobilization is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the recruiting and hiring for all operational and missionary positions for the organization. Additionally, the VP of Mobilization will oversee the onboarding of new missionaries including orientation and training of missionaries and new operational hires. The VP of Mobilization oversees completion of field ministry deployment requirements. The VP of Mobilization will provide oversight of all assessments (SOI, Myers Briggs, Strength Finders, DISC, misc.). The VP of Mobilization will oversee the communication of the Mobilization Department with all mobilized partners and resources to leverage opportunities for further engagement with East-West.
- BA degree or equivalent experience required, preferably within discipline
- 5-10 years minimum experience working in mobilization and/or missions role, required
- 5-10 years of ministry/nonprofit experience, required
- Experience with assessments (ex: Style of Influence, Myers Briggs, Strength Finders, Discovery Report, etc.)
- Management experience
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Demonstrates a healthy, growing spiritual life, including a servant attitude toward leadership responsibilities
- Ability to travel at least once a year on a short term mission trip
- Ability to provide clear direction during stressful situation
This is a fully support-raised position.
Contact: Chelsea Christopher
Contact email: Cchristopher@eastwest.org
Contact phone: (972) 941-4500
Grace Community Bible Church
River Ridge, LA
Grace Community Bible Church (GCBC) in River Ridge, LA, a suburb of New Orleans, seeks a pastor who is a gifted expositor of biblical truth able to teach and shepherd believers to maturity in Christ. The ideal candidate will have the vision, energy, and spiritual maturity necessary to develop evangelical and spiritual growth ministries that will impact a culturally diverse community of all ages for Christ. Our mission is to lead people to a real, personal and vital relationship with God. See www.gcbcrr.org for further information. Compensation as full-time pastor includes salary and fringe benefits.
To apply, send a cover letter that describes your background and interest to serve as pastor, along with a résumé in a single pdf or Word file to email@example.com. Please also provide a link or a CD/DVD of a sermon or similar presentation that you have given. As applicable, CD/DVD should be mailed to Search Committee, Grace Community Bible Church, 10414 Jefferson Hwy, River Ridge, LA 70123.