By Bill Fiess
All of us who are living in the 21st century are well aware of the technological revolution we daily experience—phones by which we can talk face-to-face, internet by which we can view World Series games live, tablets which can connect us to just about anything. But those of us who are believers in Jesus Christ also have the privilege of using amazing Bible software which, for the first time in history, can instantly show us the occurrence of any Hebrew or Greek word in the Bible or immediately find an article on almost any Biblical subject.
LOGOS Bible Software is, in my opinion, the best Bible software available—and recently they have contributed something very significant to Free Grace believers.
LOGOS has for several years been producing mobile education courses on many theological subjects.
One can literally earn a Master’s degree by viewing such courses under the auspices of a seminary. But just a few months ago they released a course by our own Bob Wilkin entitled, TH265—Free Grace Theology. It is easily accessible, whether or not you own LOGOS Bible Software. That is, it will run on any computer or tablet or Kindle by just downloading the LOGOS operating system for free. You can view the product at https://www.logos.com/product/129001/mobile-ed-th265-free-grace-theology.
I am very excited about the production of this course for several reasons:
• It enables someone from anywhere in the world to thoroughly understand and appreciate Free Grace Theology.
• It is extremely well done, easy to access, and produced with cutting edge digital technology.
• The lessons are done in 10-15 minute segments and can be accessed in whatever order one may choose.
• Not only can you listen and view Bob speaking, you can also read his exact text, which Logos transcribed. Thus, you can re-study or copyand-paste what he is teaching. This is a powerful teaching method because it is both auditory and visual.
• It is very thorough, covering many of the objections to Free Grace Theology, as well as its positive teaching. Even if someone is not convinced of Free Grace doctrine, it would greatly assist him in evaluating it.
• It can be used very easily for Sunday School classes or large group gatherings by simply using a laptop computer and a projector. That is, any of the segments could be easily shown in this way.
• Someone could come to faith in Jesus Christ by simply watching these videos. In addition, the message of how to get eternal life will undoubtedly be more fervently proclaimed by anyone watching these videos.
These are just some of the reasons I encourage you to buy this course. In a very real sense it is “a gift that keeps on giving.” This is, it is something that one can use for a lifetime and constantly consult on various topics. Check it out for yourself.
Bill Fiess teaches math in Virginia and is an ardent LOGOS user.