- Purdue University, 1978–79.
- B.S., M.Ed., Hyles-Anderson College, 1980–83.
- M.Div., Luther Rice University, 2012.
- Ph.D., Apologetics and Theology, Liberty University, 2023.
- Christian School Bible Teacher, Adult Bible Coordinator, Youth Pastor, Associate Pastor, and Interim Pastor (Garland, TX) 1983–96.
- Board of Directors/Secretary–Treasurer, Grace Evangelical Society, 1998–2002.
- Senior Pastor, Ridge Pointe Fellowship (Dallas, TX), 1997–Present.
- “The Revelation of Jesus Christ.” In The Grace New Testament Commentary. Rev. ed.
- “Is Assurance of Salvation of the Essence of Saving Faith in the Gospel of John?” Ph.D.
diss., Liberty University, Rawlings School of Divinity, Lynchburg, Virginia, 2023;
- “The Use and Abuse of John 3:16: A Review of Max Lucado’s Book 3:16—The Numbers of Hope.” Journal of the Grace Evangelical Society, 21, no. 40 (2008): 77–90.
- “The Evangelistic Message of the Emerging Church.” Journal of the Grace Evangelical Society, 22, no. 43 (2009): 55–73.