- “Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead” (Jas 2:17)?
- “But he who endures to the end shall be saved” (Matt 24:13)?
- “If we deny Him, He will also deny us” (2 Tim 2:12b)?
- “Work out your own salvation in fear and trembling” (Phil 2:12b)?
- “Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith” (2 Cor 13:5a)?
- “He who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life” (Gal 6:8b)?
- “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Heb 10:31)?
- “Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure” (2 Pet 1:10)?
- “Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments” (1 John 2:3)?
- “And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him” (Heb 5:9)?
- “Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life” (Jude 21)?
- “Outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie” (Rev 22:15)?
There has long been a need for a commentary on the New Testament from a Free Grace perspective that explains such verses as these. The Grace New Testament Commentary provides explanation of all of the difficult New Testament texts, including the ones that seem to deny eternal security, ones that seem to contradict justification by faith alone, and ones that seem to condition kingdom entrance upon perseverance.
The Grace New Testament Commentary was written over the course of twenty years by fourteen men who have devoted their lives to studying and teaching the Word of God. They have fulfilled the aim of the work: to aid the Body of Christ in these last days until Christ returns by providing it with a readable, enlightening, and challenging commentary on the New Testament.
The authors included in this two volume set are:
|J. B. Bond||Ephesians|
|Gary Derickson||1 Peter|
|Hal M. Haller||Matthew|
|Zane Hodges||James, 2 Peter, 1-3 John|
|Dwight L. Hunt||1-2 Corinthians|
|Shawn R. Leach||Colossians|
|René A López||Romans|
|Gregory P. Sapaugh||Philippians, Philemon|
|J. Paul Tanner||Hebrews|
|Alberto S. Valdes||Luke, Acts|
|Robert N. Wilkin||John, Galatians, 1-2 Thessalonians, Pastoral Epistles|