- A loving call to those who do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A clear message for those who are confused about how to get to heaven.
- A new direction for those who have lost a sense of purpose in life.
- A stirring challenge to those who have become complacent.
- An encouraging word to those who have fallen away or are tempted to give up.
- An inspiration for those who want to bring honor and glory to our Lord!
- A powerful motivation for becoming like Christ.
Here is a book that every Christian should read thoughtfully. It lends itself to discussion and self-reflection and giving to others.In terms of vital information, it may be one of the most significant books a twenty-first century Christian reads.
Dr. Howard G. Hendricks
Distinguished Professor and Chairman, Center for Christian Leadership
Dallas Theological Seminary
Author of many books including Living by the Book and Teaching Others to Change Lives
Here’s a book that will clarify a lot of confusion. A must read!
Dr. Gene Getz, Ph.D.
President, Center for Church Renewal
Host and Teacher, Renewal Radio
Author of over 60 books including The Measure of a Man and Sharpening the Focus of the Church