Dear Friends of Grace Evangelical Society,
No one will ever forget 2001. The images of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon are permanently seared into our minds. Our prayers go out to all of those who were affected by this terrible tragedy.
While 2001 will be remembered for an attack on our nation, it was also a year in which God blessed Grace Evangelical Society.
- The sixth annual conference, The Spirit Filled Life, drew 211 people. This was our largest conference to date.
- For the first time, we conducted two regional conferences, in the Washington, D.C. area and Miami.
- Bob Wilkin, Executive Director, spoke at twenty-three different venues.
- The Grace Evangelical School of Theology continued to provide theological education from a grace perspective.
- Thirty six grace churches were added to our list, bringing the total to about 250.
- Traffic to our website doubled from the year 2000.
- Two books were added to our sales list, The Disciplemaker by Earl Radmacher and Gary Derickson and Harmony with God by Zane Hodges.
- Two new audio tape series on selected passages from Luke by Zane Hodges and 1 Thessalonians by Bob Wilkin were also added.
We certainly want to thank God for all the rich blessings that He has given us this year. Yet, there is more to look forward to in the year 2002.
- Our seventh annual conference, The Road to Reward, in April.
- Publication of a new book on rewards, Keep Your Eyes on the Prize, by Bob Wilkin.
- Revival of work on a one-volume commentary on the New Testament (a five year project).
- Informative and interesting journal and newsletter articles.
Thank you for helping to make all of this possible. Without your generous support, Grace Evangelical Society could not get the grace message out.
In closing, we do have some cause for concern in the area of finances. For the first six months of the fiscal year, July-December, giving was down 14 percent from the previous year. We want to encourage you to consider Grace Evangelical Society in your giving plans in 2002. It will be an investment that will have eternal impact and reap eternal reward.
Chairman of the Board